Universal EVoIP Transitions (UEVT) specializes in providing our customers a glidepath toward successful transitions in enterprise infrastructure.
30+ years of systems engineering and program management is at the heart of our expertise.
We offer our customers Strategic Guidance in the migration of services
- We provide Best Practices to avoid delays in effort
- We shorten Time Intervals of delivery
- We have on-boarded over 145,000 customers to date
- “X-Book” ™ for Operations, CM and Sustainment
We understand Cybersecurity Risk Management and Continuous Monitoring require a great deal of project planning, engineering support and careful synchronization of multiple cross domain teams.
Being NIST compliant is one of the most important components of any enterprise acquisition.
Continuous Monitoring and data analyses is a program requirement. We are the experts who stand ready and able to quantify program assets by properly identifying and applying required NIST controls to maintain the security posture of the program.
As Network Security Engineers and Project Managers, we specialize in providing the following services for our customers:
- Security Controls Analyses and Review
- ACAS Diagnostics Revie
- Network Accreditation
- Security Readiness Reviews
- Implementation Strategies for IT Modernization Assets
- IAVM Analyses and Mitigation
- eMASS Security Assessments
- STIG Audits and Compliance Review